Menlo Park, CA
Project Managers are responsible for acquiring, managing, and completing projects for Delucchi Electric Inc’s customers in line with company’s goals, core values, and financial parameters.
- Source projects with new and existing customers.
- Create new relationships with customers and partners.
- Maintain relationships with current customers and partners.
- Estimate and bid on projects according to the customer’s specifications and plans
- Manage projects:
- To meet financial goals
- To meet customer’s expectations
- To maintain relationships
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures, and performance standards
- Monitor construction activities
- Represent Delucchi Electric Inc in a professional manner at project meetings
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental expenses, income/expenses, change orders, etc…) and keep an accurate Costing Report on all projects.
- Prepare/Review project documentation for submittals
- Submit Plans and Specs to the Authority Having Jurisdiction
- Manage projects to protect Delucchi Electric Inc’s legal interest
- Ensure appropriate Prelien and Insurance documents are submitted
Skills, Experience, and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 10 year experience in the Electrical Construction Industry
- A Understanding of:
- Lighting systems
- CA Title 24
- Data, Fire, Building Automation, and other low voltage systems
- Proficient use with construction software
- Proficient use with MS Word, Excel, and other commonly used software
- Self-motivated with a Professional demeanor
- Be open to new ideas and implementing new technology and innovative processes
General Working Conditions:
- Work is conducted primarily indoors with visits to project sites in varying stages of development
- Noise level varies from low (office environment), to high (Construction Project site)
- Must be able to: sit for long periods of time, stand, walk, type, carry objects, push objects, bend, and lift at least 50lbs.
- Must be able to travel 10-25%
Delucchi Electric Inc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.