Santa Clara, CA
Delucchi Electric has an immediate opening for an Electrical Draftsman who will perform Electrical Design and Build tasks. We are open to any candidate searching for an entry or junior level Electrical Designer position. This is a great opportunity for anyone hoping to gain experience with this skill-set. We are open to candidates with experience from other industries as well. Candidates have the opportunity to wear different hats within the organization as they prove their drafting skills.
Most (85%) of the tasks in this role require the Draftsman to be at a computer working on 2D/3D design work. Main tasks involve creating and revising electrical design plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) software.
We are searching for a candidate with strong analytical, math, and calculation skills and who is willing to learn electric codes. The ideal candidate values high quality work, accuracy, integrity, learning new skills/trades, and a positive attitude.
- Available to work part time or full time
- High School diploma
- Ability to lift 20 pounds and other light physical duties as assigned
- Ability to work with and provide support for the Electrical Design Team
- Ability to work independently on tasks with minimal supervision
- Willingness to be open minded and learn new processes of executing projects
- Performing job set-ups, create or modify electrical details, additional internal CAD standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, strong Excel skills a big plus
- Strong Excel skills
- Any electrical, solar drafting or field electrical experience
- Completed coursework in drafting technology or specialized CAD certification
High school or equivalent
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.