Santa Clara, CA & Remote
The Drupal Expert will help the Marketing Department improve the company's website. The main tasks for the Drupal Expert are:
- Upgrading the website's theme
- Creating complicated forms using existing modules or custom coding
- Setting up a local PC based development site that will allow dev site changes to be pushed to the live site
- Potentially upgrading to Drupal 8 depending on your recommendation
- Fixing buggy parts of the website and suggesting improvements for the website overall
This is a contract position which will last until the website upgrade is complete. With your resume, please submit a cover letter including a description of your experience with Drupal, your hourly rate (or lump sum), and an estimate for how many hours you believe the project will take to complete. You must be available for periodical in-person meetings but the bulk of the work has the option to be done remotely.
- Experience with Drupal 7, Drupal Thems, Drupal Modules
- Problem-solving mindset and enthusiasm for finding creative solutions to complex problems
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager & Events
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.